15 August, 2005

Gotta start somewhere!

So I've got another little chunk of free internet to blog on now. I'm pretty sure it'll go the same way as my livejournal account, and end up abandoned along the side of the information superhighway.

Until it does, though, it'll be an ongoing commentary on the same type of things that most people my age blog about. Looking for a job, relationships, money, that party I went to, etc. etc....

I suppose I'll probably throw in some cool stuff, I'm going to comb through a few "news sources" a few times a day and throw up some opinions on what's going on in the world. Some of the stories will suck, but that's because my sources suck.

I can see it now; I'm gonna drag stupid arguments from alt.slack in here and you'll be reading too much of what comes in over the RSS feeds I've gathered up into Thunderbird. But it'll be something, and the best I can hope for is that at least someone's complaining, because that tells me that someone's reading.

And "Bob" help the poor bastards who write into the feedback section of my local paper, I've been dying for a place to tear apart their daily pissing and moaning. This will be that place.

My goals aren't lofty, they're hardly even goals, but feel free to watch as I fail miserably!

No comments: